IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
CAUTION: Failure to read and follow all warnings below could result in property damage or personal injury. Always use care when working with tools.
- Assemble only according to these instructions. Improper assembly can create hazards.
- Use personal protective equipment including ANSI Z87.1 approved safety goggles and heavy-duty work gloves during assembly.
- Keep assembly area clean and well lit.
- Keep children, pets, and bystanders out of the area during assembly. Distractions can cause you to lose control of tools, injuring yourself or others.
- Stay alert, watch what you are doing, and use common sense when operating a power tool. Do not assemble while you are tired or under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or medication. A moment of inattention while operating tools may result in serious personal injury, shock, or fire.
- Weight capacity and other product capabilities apply to properly and completely assembled product only. Do not use if incompletely or improperly assembled.
- This product is not a toy. Do not allow children to play with or near this item, and store out of reach of children.
- Use the stool and accessories as intended and in accordance with these instructions, taking into account the working conditions and the work to be performed. Use of the stool for operations different from those intended could result in a hazardous situation.
- Inspect before every use; do not use if parts are loose or damaged.
- Do not exceed the weight capacity of 350 lbs. NOTE: Be aware of dynamic loading! Sudden shifts in the load may briefly create an excess load, which may result in product failure.
- Maintain product labels and nameplates. These carry important safety information.
- Store idle equipment. When not in use, this product must be stored in a dry location to inhibit rust.
- The warnings, cautions, and instructions discussed in this instruction manual cannot cover all possible conditions and situations that may occur.
- It must be understood by the operator that common sense and caution are factors which cannot be built into this product but must be supplied by the operator.
WARNING: Do not stand on Stool Pad (1) or Plastic Trays (3).
MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR
- When servicing, use only identical replacement parts.
- To clean, wipe down with a dry or slightly damp cloth. Do not use solvents, as this can damage the upholstery. Be sure to wipe off oil and other fluids when finished using.
CAUTION: Read the ENTIRE IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION section at the beginning of this document including all text under subheadings therein before set up or use of this product.
NOTE: Requires 17 mm socket or wrench and Phillips head screwdriver.
- Install the 4 casters to the rolling seat frame. Ensure that the casters are tightened down with a washer and lock nut. Check nut tightness periodically to ensure the safety of the user.
- Attach the Side Frame Trays to the middle of the Body Frame using Philips head machine screws. There are 2 pre-drilled and threaded pilot holes where the screws will fasten on each side of the rolling seat frame.
- Attach the Drill Holster to the backside of the Sidekick. There are 5 threaded inserts that will align with holes on the holster. Fasten the holster to the backside using 5 Philips head machine bolts.
- Determine the desired height of the seat. The seat height can be adjusted by lifting the seat up and inserting machine bolts through the metal frame of the rolling seat that align with the holes in the seat arms. Use a washer and locking nut on the backside of the bolt to ensure the bolt is held into place during use.
Note: If the product has no serial number, record month and year of purchase instead.
Note: Some parts are listed and shown for illustration purposes only, and are not available individually as replacement parts.