Do not use in water or wet conditions. Store in a clean, dry environment.
Keep out of reach of children. This is not a toy.
CAUTION: Never stare directly into light or point in someone’s eyes as this could cause eye damage.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
CAUTION: Please check light for damage or cracks before using as this can cause the product to fail or injure the user.
- The Rechargeable POD Light has 2 modes: High and Low
- To switch work light to high, press button once.
- To switch work light to low, press button again (twice total).
- To switch work light OFF, press button again (three times total).
- Ensure the light is securely attached with magnet before working under the unit to prevent injury or damage.
- POD light base, magnet is designed only to support the weight of the work light. Do not attempt to hang other articles using this product.
- To adjust the work light head, manually adjust it to any position.
CHARGING THE POD LIGHT
- Use only the supplied AC adapter.
- Plug the transformer end of the AC adapter into an appropriate AC outlet. Insert the USB end of the provided cable into the USB port of the AC adapter. Insert the Micro USB end of the cable into the charging port on the POD Light.
- The red LED indicator light will illuminate to indicate that the work light is charging.
- The green LED indicator light will illuminate when fully charged (about 5 hours).
WARNING! Procedures not specifically explained in the manual must be performed only by a qualified technician.
• Cleaning instructions: wipe down with a dry or slightly damp cloth.
• Avoid using solvents when cleaning plastic parts. Most plastics are susceptible to damage from various types of commercial solvents and may be damaged by their use.
WARNING! Do not at any time let brake fluid, gasoline, petroleum-based products, penetrating oils, etc. to come in contact with plastic parts. Chemicals can damage, weaken, or destroy plastic which may result in serious personal injury.
• Do not attempt to alter or change the LEDs as this will void the limited warranty.
BATTERY CARE AND HANDLING
- DO NOT disassemble your work light or attempt to remove the battery.
- DO NOT puncture or otherwise damage the battery. If the battery becomes damaged, properly dispose of the work light.
- DO NOT use any charging means other than those provided. The supplied AC to DC 5V 1A charging adapter and Micro USB cable are made specifically to charge the built-in sealed battery.