Do not use in water or wet conditions. Store in a clean, dry environment.
Keep out of reach of children. This is not a toy.
CAUTION: Never stare directly into light or point in someone's eyes as this could
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Please check light for damage or cracks before using as this can cause the product to fail or injure the user.
The EDGE light has 2 modes:
- High work light
- Low work light
- To switch work light to low, press button once.
- To switch work light to high, press button again (twice total).
- To switch work light OFF, press button again (three times total).
Ensure the light is securely attached with magnet before working under the unit to prevent injury or damage. EDGE light clip magnet is designed only to support the weight of the work light. Do not attempt to hang other articles using this product.
REPLACING THE BATTERIES
- Always make sure the unit is turned OFF when changing ballades.
- Rotate the pen stylus end of the unit counterclockwise to remove the cover.
- Replace the batteries. Batteries will all insert into the pen housing positive (.) side in.
- Replace pen stylus end by rotating clockwise until the pen stylus end is secure.
BATTERY NOTICE: Do not mix old and new batteries. Do not mix alkaline, standard (Carbon-Zinc) or rechargeable (Nickel Cadmium) batteries. Replace all batteries at one time. To avoid leakage or explosion, do not put batteries in fire. Remove batteries if consumed or if the product is to be left unused for a long period of time.
IMPORTANT: When replacing your batteries, please comply with the current local regulations concerning their disposal. NI batteries drain over time when not in use. To extend the life of the batteries, remove batteries from the unit when not in use for extended periods.
Battery: 3-AAA Carbon-Zinc (included), Alkaline, Carbon-Zinc and rechargeable batteries are all acceptable for replacement
WARNING! Do not at any time let brake fluid, gasoline, petroleum-based products, penetrating oils, etc. to come in contact with plastic parts. Chemicals can damage, weaken, or destroy plastic which may result in serious personal injury.
WARNING! Work light contains a strong magnet in the stand-up base. Do not set work light on or near computer equipment, computer disks or other types of magnetic storage or equipment. Magnetic fields can erase data.