Do not use in water or wet conditions. Store in a clean, dry environment.
Keep out of reach of children. This is not a toy.
CAUTION: Never stare directly into light or point in someone’s eyes as this could cause eye damage.
CAUTION: Please check light for damage or cracks before using as this can cause the product to fail or injure the user.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Charge the battery completely before using for the first time.
The Blade Light has 4 modes:
- White SMT LED White High Mode
- White SMT LED White Low Mode
- Red SMT LED Red Flashing
- Red SMT LED Red Strobe
- To switch work light to white low, press button once.
- To switch work light to white high, press button again (twice total).
- To switch red flashing, press button again (three times total).
- To switch red strobe, press button again (four times total).
- To switch work light OFF, press button again (five times total).
- Ensure the light is securely attached with the magnet before working under the unit to prevent injury or damage.
- The hook is designed only to support the weight of the work light. Do not attempt to hang other articles using this product.
- Ensure the light is securely attached with the hook or magnet before working under the unit to prevent injury or damage.
- Lighting angle can be 360° adjusted by rotating the light blade.
- Top metal hook has “push eject” function.
RECHARGING THE UNIT
- Always make sure the unit is in the OFF position while charging.
- If the casing around the battery feels warm after use, allow the product to cool down before charging.
- The housing around the battery may become slightly warm while charging. This is normal and does not indicate a problem.
- Do not turn the light on while charging, the light cannot operate while charging.
- Do not abuse the cord or charger. Never use the cord to carry the charger. Do not pull the charger cord to disconnect the plug from the receptacle. Damage to the cord or charger could occur and create an electric shock hazard. Replace damaged cords immediately.
- Make sure that the cord is located so that it will not be stepped on, tripped over, come in contact with sharp edges or moving parts, or otherwise subjected to damage or stress. This will reduce the chance of electric shock.
- Do not leave the unit plugged in after it is fully charged, this may lead to damaging or shortening the life of your battery.
WARNING! Procedures not specifically explained in the manual must be performed only by a qualified technician.
- Unplug the charger from the electrical outlet before attempting any maintenance or cleaning to reduce the risk of electric shock.
- Cleaning instructions: wipe down with a dry or slightly damp cloth.
- Avoid using solvents when cleaning plastic parts. Most plastics are susceptible to damage from various types of commercial solvents and may be damaged by their use.
WARNING! Do not at any time let brake fluid, gasoline, petroleum-based products, penetrating oils, etc. to come in contact with plastic parts. Chemicals can damage, weaken or destroy plastic which may result in serious personal injury.
- To preserve natural resources, please recycle or dispose of batteries properly. This product contains lithium-ion batteries. Local, state, or federal laws may prohibit disposal of lithium-ion batteries in ordinary trash. Consult your local waste authority for information regarding available recycling and/or disposal options.
BATTERY CARE AND HANDLING
- DO NOT disassemble your work light or attempt to remove the battery.
- DO NOT puncture or otherwise damage the battery. If the battery becomes damaged, properly dispose of the work light.
- DO NOT use any charging means other than those provided. The supplied AC to DC 5V 1A charging adapter and Micro USB cable are made specifically to charge the built-in sealed battery.