INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Please check light for damage or cracks before using as this can cause the product to fail or injure the user.
The POD light has 2 modes:
• High work light
• Low work light To switch work light to low, press button once.
To switch work light to high, press button again (twice total).
To switch work light OFF, press button again (three times total).
Ensure light is securely attached with magnet before working under unit to prevent injury or damage.
POD light base, magnet is designed only to support the weight of the work light. Do not attempt to hang other articles using this product.
To adjust the work light head, manually adjust it to any position.
Procedures not specifically explained in the manual must be performed only by a qualified technician.
• Cleaning instructions: wipe down with a dry or slightly damp cloth.
• Avoid using solvents when cleaning plastic parts. Most plastics are susceptible to damage from various types of commercial solvents and may be damaged by their use.
Do not at any time let brake fluid, gasoline, petroleum-based products, penetrating oils, etc. to come in contact with plastic parts. Chemicals can damage, weaken, or destroy plastic which may result in serious personal injury.
• Do not attempt to alter or change the LEDs as this will void the limited warranty.
REPLACING THE BATTERIES
• Always make sure the unit is in the OFF position when changing batteries.
• Rotate the cover on the base of the unit counter-clockwise to remove the cover.
• Carefully remove the battery compartment cover screws and cover.
• Replace the batteries in the proper orientation shown on the battery holder.
When using electric appliances, basic precautions should always be followed, including the following:
• When the light begins to dim, stop use and replace batteries immediately.
• Do not use in water or wet conditions. Store in a clean, dry environment.
• Keep out of reach of children. This is not a toy.
• Never stare directly into light or point in someone’s eyes as this could cause eye damage.
• Strong impacts may cause damage to the product, please handle with care.
• Handle POD Light with care around any flammable surface.
• Do not let gasoline, oils, petroleum-based products, etc. come in contact with plastic parts. They contain chemicals that can damage, weaken, or destroy plastic.
• Do not attempt to alter or change the LED bulbs as this will void the limited warranty.
Work light contains a strong magnet in the stand-up base. Do not set work light on or near computer equipment, computer disks or other types of magnetic storage or equipment. Magnetic fields can erase data.